Yankee Gas values our alliances with our business partners. Whether you are an architect, engineer, developer, builder or contractor, we can provide you with gas-related information, case studies and more.
In this section you will find information regarding new technologies, applications for home and business, how to locate natural gas mains near your projects and much more.
For information on gas suppliers, please visit the Gas Suppliers Resource area.
For information on Codes and Standards, please visit:
- Building Officials Code Administrators International (BOCA)
- National Fire Protection Association
- State of CT Department of Public Safety Division of Fire, Emergency & Building Services
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE!
- Ability to offer your customers a premier fixed rate monthly payment plan specifically designed for energy improvements
- Simple online customer application and fast approval time
- Access to financing promotional material for your business
Low-interest loans for commercial and industrial customers who implement eligible electric energy-savings measures.
For some prospective customers, the initial investment needed to switch to natural gas might seem prohibitive, despite the savings, versatility and increased efficiency that natural gas will provide for years to come. You’ll want to be sure to provide prospective customers with a financing option that will turn a larger initial investment into an affordable payment of, for example, $99 per month.
Affordability is one of the greatest hurdles that consumers face when deciding to switch to natural gas…financing makes it possible.