The smart choice for your home
Discover why homeowners have made the switch from their current fuel source to natural gas!
Natural gas is the least expensive way to heat your home
A high-efficiency (94%) natural gas furnace is the most cost-effective way to heat your home.*
Natural gas delivers value
Natural gas is efficient
When consumed directly by the end user, more than 90% of the energy value is used. Electricity, measured from the point of generation to the consumer, is much less efficient. (Source: Energy Solutions Center)
Natural gas is clean and safe for your family and the environment
Compared to other fossil fuels, natural gas is the cleanest - producing fewer harmful emissions which contribute to greenhouse gases.
Natural gas is reliable and convenient
Piped right to your home, natural gas is always there when you need it - no tanks to monitor, calling around for deliveries or worries about running out of fuel.
Domestic supplies are abundant
The U.S. has a total natural gas resource base of 1,836 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) and a total available future supply equaling approximately 100 years.
Convert your home to a clean, safe, reliable and efficient fuel source. Switch to natural gas! Complete the online "Check Natural Gas Availability" form or call 1.855.Oil2Gas (855.645.2427).
*according to an AGA analysis of DOE's cost projections.
**Source: Energy Solutions Center
Consider this: Converting an electric water heater to a natural gas water heater saves the same amount of CO2 emissions in one year as recycling 1.7 tons of waste!**
- Spring - Summer 2013 (PDF)
- Save money with natural gas; how to get what you need from your next home; furnace or heat pump which is right for you?; healthy natural gas supply guarantees stable prices into the future.
- Fall - Winter 2012 (PDF)
- Reducing energy cost while saving Mother Earth begins at home; room by room guide to energy savings; hearth products save money in style
- Spring - Summer 2012 (PDF)
- Natural gas provides an affordable fuel option; technology is expanding the way we use natural gas; natural gas is the natural choice when it comes to going green
- Fall - Winter 2011 (PDF)
- Natural gas-fired generators bring added security to your home; save money and increase comfort with natural gas radiant floor heating
- Spring - Summer 2011 (PDF)
- Increase your home's resale value; natural gas-fueled homes sell faster
- Fall - Winter 2010 (PDF)
- Creating an outdoor room on a budget; bring natural gas into every room of your home with new piping materials
- Spring - Summer 2010 (PDF)
- Stylish natural gas fireplaces; new trends in kitchen design; natural gas-driven heat pumps
- Fall - Winter 2009 (PDF)
- Improve your home's energy efficiency; tankless water heaters, save energy in your laundry room