Extend your summer fun into spring and fall
Benefits of a natural gas patio heater
- Clean and convenient - no wood fire pit maintenance is needed
- Fuel supply is abundant and always available
- Easy to start with just a flick of a switch
- Safely warms an area of about 20 feet in diameter
Natural gas patio heaters come in two types:
- Permanent-mounting design - mounted in a fixed location on the deck or patio
- Mobile design - uses a flexible appliance hose connected to a quick-connect outlet.
- Typically 8 feet tall with a diameter of about 18 inches
- Uses spark ignition instead of a pilot light; more energy efficient
- Has a small umbrella-type reflector that heats you directly and comfortably
- Comes with a dial or remote control so you can adjust the heat level
For more information, call 1.855.Oil2Gas (645.2427).