Never worry about a tank being low or running out of gas during a BBQ
Benefits of a natural gas grill
- Very convenient - no charcoal or lighter fluid
- Fuel supply is abundant and always available
- Outdoor cooking reduces home cooling costs by keeping the kitchen cooler
- Grills offer superior temperature control
- Many options available, such as rotisseries, warming racks, smokers and griddles
Natural gas grills have a variety of extras, including:
- side burners to cook corn or baked beans
- infrared broilers to cook chicken, ribs or turkey
- several rotisserie options
- smoke drawers for wood chips to add that smoked flavor
- quick-connection outlets that allow for fast hookup
- Check to see if your retail store handles the details of installation of natural gas connections and grills.
- Many retailers do business with a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor with a licensed gas fitter on staff. This makes your installation effortless; just arrange it at the same time you purchase your grill.
- If your retailer does not install, you may find your own contractor or visit www.chcca.net or www.ct-phcc.com for a list of contractors in your area. The contractors on these lists are independent and are not employees of Yankee Gas.
- Schedule an HVAC contractor to come to your home. Remember to ask about quick-connect outlets, which make connecting or disconnecting a gas appliance as easy as plugging in an electric appliance.
For more information, call 1.855.Oil2Gas (645.2427).