You'll never have to purchase wood or haul logs again
Benefits of a natural gas fireplace
- Easy - no chopping, hauling or stacking wood
- Clean - no removing ashes from the fireplace
- The same ambience and charm of a wood fireplace
- Can be used for decoration or heating
- Many features available
Natural gas inserts...
- look like traditional masonry fireplaces
- vent up the existing chimney
- provide more efficient heating
- can be equipped with blowers to circulate heat
- offer the same conveniences and safety features as complete gas fireplaces
A free standing natural gas fireplace...
- is not surrounded by a hearth or a wood mantel
- looks similar to a traditional wood stove
- produces radiant heat and can be equipped with blowers
- offers flexible venting; either an existing chimney or through a roof or a wall
Zero-clearance natural gas fireplaces...
- can be installed in almost any wall
- need no clearance between the fireplace and combustible materials
- use direct venting which eliminates the need for a chimney
For more information, call 1.855.Oil2Gas (645.2427).