How To Read Your Bill - Rate 02
Your name, account number and statement date.
Company contact information, supplier information (if applicable), usage or demand charts, budget billing summary (if applicable), important messages. Information could be continued on side 2.
Account summary: previous charges, new charges and total amount now due.
Service detail: service location and reference number, billing period, meter readings, rate, itemized charges. Information could be continued on side 2.
- Service Location: Address to which natural gas was delivered.
- Billing Period:
- Meter readings: Amount of natural gas consumed, measured in CCF (1 CCF = 100 cubic feet) at the beginning and end of the current billing period; includes total CCF used.
- Rate: e.g., 01 - residential non-heating firm service, 02 - residential heating firm service, 03 - residential multi-dwelling firm service, 10 - small general firm service, 20 - medium general firm service, etc.
- Customer Service Charge: A flat rate that depends on customer type (e.g., non-heating vs. heating).
- Delivery Charge: The charge to deliver natural gas through the Yankee Gas distribution system.
- Supply Charge: The total purchased gas cost of each unit of natural gas.
- Sales Services Charge: The rate associated with the recovery of on-site production and storage plant associated with the provision of gas supply, as well as certain gas supply- related asset costs.
- Conservation Adjustment Mechanism: Funding mechanism to make conservation programs available to all customers, not just income-eligible customers.
Remittance stub with total amount now due. Please note the new payment address. Detach at the perforation and return the remittance stub with your payment.
Account messages, which might appear on the front or back of the bill.
Important phone numbers, billing and payment options, calculation and check processing information.