Save Energy & Money
Interested in more information?
Tell us about your project... Yankee Gas partners with Energize Connecticut to provide commercial, industrial and municipal customers with a variety of energy-saving programs. Energize Connecticut helps you save money and use clean energy. It is an initiative of the Energy Efficiency Fund, the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority, the State, and your local electric and gas utilities.
Energize Connecticut helps you save money and use clean energy. It is an initiative of the Energy Efficiency Fund, the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority, the State, and your local electric and gas utilities
These programs use financial incentive strategies to offset the premium cost of purchasing and installing energy-efficient equipment. Energy efficiency is a proven way to reduce the cost of doing business for all companies, large and small. Thousands of Connecticut businesses have reduced their overhead by using electric energy-efficiency equipment and practices in their facilities. Now, with the addition of natural gas efficiency programs, businesses can benefit from seamless, integrated programs that will reduce their total energy usage.
- Energy Efficiency with Enoch: Yankee Gas's energy efficiency spokesperson, Enoch Lenge, offers regular advice to help you save energy and money.
- Energy Conscious Blueprint: A program for new construction, planned remodeling, major renovations and new equipment. This program captures electric and natural gas savings when they are most cost effective - at the planning stage.
- Energy Opportunities: This program helps businesses and municipalities maximize electric and natural gas savings during retrofits to lighting, motors and controls, HVAC equipment, water heaters, commercial cooking equipment and more.
- Operation and Maintenance Services: This program helps businesses identify and implement energy-saving maintenance procedures and enhancements.
- Retro Commissioning Program (RCx): Identifies energy savings in existing commercial and industrial buildings by improving the operation of a building’s management system (BMS).