Small C&I Energy Efficiency Loans
Low-Interest Loans for Commercial and Industrial Customers
This program is an innovative solution offered by Energize Connecticut and administered by the natural gas utilities.
Financing Opportunities for Natural Gas Energy-Efficiency Projects
With support from the Energy Efficiency Fund, incentives are available to help reduce the cost of installing energy-efficient equipment; however, they do not cover the entire cost. For qualifying commercial and industrial accounts, the project costs not covered by the incentives can be financed through the Small C&I Energy Efficiency Loan program.
- Commercial and industrial customers in business for a minimum of three years with good credit standing
- All commercial and industrial customers qualify except for new construction or major renovation projects
How Does the Loan Program Work?
- This is a low-interest loan offered to commercial and industrial customers who implement energy-saving measures through a qualifying incentive program funded by the Energy Efficiency Fund.
- The loan must be used for the upgrading or replacement of existing equipment with high-efficiency equipment.
- The loan limits are $2,000 minimum to $250,000 maximum with subsidized low-interest financing offered on the first $100,000 of the loan. The balance can be financed at market rates.
- Financing for the Small C&I Energy Efficiency Loan program has a maximum loan term of 60 months.
For more information call 1-877-WISE-USE (1-877-947-3873).